Choose your program from the listing. You are most welcome to choose R & R if you are looking for a rest.here>>
Are you bringing a pet?- Details of pets policy - see here »
What meals would you like to enjoy with us? prices here »
Registration Day will be announced soon! After Registration Day you can book in the following ways:
ONLINE To register or make a reservation online see here: Register/Reserve now » (the online option opens a new webpage).You will need a Mastercard or Visa to use the online system and a deposit of $100 per adult will be processed at time of booking.
PHONE - Assistance/clarification is only a phone call away. You may call us in the office and we will be happy to register you over the phone: 250-675-2421 / 1-866-694-2409. Fax 250-675-3032
EMAIL - If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at:
CANADA POST - You can always mail:
Sorrento Centre, 1159 Passchendaele Road, PO Box 99 Sorrento, BC, Canada V0E 2W0
COURSE REGISTRATION FEES (GST exempt)
Course fee is listed with the description of each
Course fee includes: beach pass,
snacks, community dinner, sports equipment use,
group activities, etc.
Summer programs fill up quickly, so we encourage you to register as early as possible.
- Final payment for the Five Weeks of Summer courses is due June 1, 2019.
- For all other Sorrento Centre courses, please note that payment in full is due 4 weeks in advance of your arrival.
- If you have made your deposit by credit card your balance will be automatically charged to that card unless we have been notified of a different form of payment.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- We require a deposit of $100 per adult registration. If you have to cancel a booking, this deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be used as a deposit for another course within the same calendar year.
- If you have to cancel, up to two weeks before commencement of the course, your notification in writing permits you to receive a full refund less deposit. No refunds are provided for cancellations within two weeks of the start of the course.
We issue gift certificates in any amount, redeemable for your stay at Sorrento Centre. According to your preference, the certificates can be sent to you or directly to the recipient.
In the past, parents and grandparents have registered their families or individuals and paid for it through gift certificates.
It is as easy as picking up the phone: 1-866-694-2409, toll free! Our office staff will be pleased to assist you.
In order for everyone to participate in Sorrento Centre’s programs, we are able to provide full and partial bursaries through our Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund. Parishes requesting support for an individual or family are asked to provide transportation to and from Sorrento Centre.
Our funds are limited, so we always welcome donations to the Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund.
A second bursary, the Founders’ Fund, has been established to encourage youth and young families to participate in ministry at Sorrento Centre.
We gratefully receive donations towards this special fund honouring Jim Cruickshank and the early founders. Charitable receipts are issued for all donations.
For details or to request an application for either bursary, please contact the office.