Registration for 2019:
We are excited to welcome you to Sorrento Centre! Before you proceed with your booking please review the following:
- Choose your program from the course offerings.
- Choose from our accommodation options and review the corresponding accommodation fees.
- Choose a meal plan.
- Are you bringing a pet? Please review our Pet Policy.
Choose an option for making your reservation:
ONLINE: To make a reservation online click here: Register/Reserve (the online option opens a new webpage).You will need a Mastercard or Visa to use the online system; a deposit of $100 per adult will be processed at time of booking.
PHONE - Assistance/clarification is only a phone call away. You may call us in the office and we will be happy to register you over the phone: 250-675-2421 / 1-866-694-2409. Fax 250-675-3032
EMAIL - If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at: [email protected]
CANADA POST - You can always mail: Sorrento Centre, PO Box 99 Sorrento, BC, Canada V0E 2W0
Course Registration Fees (GST exempt)
The course fee is listed with the description of each course. Our course and R&R fees include: beach access, snacks, Friday summer community dinner, use of sports equipment, group activities, etc.
Summer programs fill up quickly, so we encourage you to register as early as possible.
- Please note that payment in full is due 4 weeks in advance of your arrival.
- If you have made your deposit by credit card, your balance will be automatically charged to that card unless we have been notified of a different form of payment.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
We require a $100 non-refundable deposit. If you have to cancel a booking this deposit can be used for another course in the same year. Refund, minus the deposit, is available up to two weeks ahead of arrival.