Our bright and roomy shop is located on the main floor of Spes Bona, our iconic administration building. Enter from the porch on the north end of the building, or through the 'Spes Bona' entrance.
We stock lots of different items:
- practical things like toothpaste and bug repellent
- useful things like towels for the beach
- clothing from t-shirts to sweatshirts to socks
- serious books and fun books and music books
- Anne Barton's murder mystery "The Death of the Wicked" set on our campus (entirely fictional but genuinely an enjoyable read) - signed by the author!
- snacks - both nutritious and frivolous
- ice cream
- cold soft drinks
- handcrafted items
- and so much more...
Our shop is open Monday to Friday from 1:00pm to 4:30pm. Payment by cash, debt or credit.
If you have suggestions for items to add to our shop, please tell our office staff.