** Secure On-line registration now open** or call our office 250-675-2421
We are all in profound change as we adapt to the impact the pandemic has left behind. Life inherently brings change. Every transition requires a depth of courage and wisdom.
This is true whether we are:
• beginning or ending a relationship,
• parenting or facing the shifting phases of family life,
• retiring or dealing with a vocational change,
• working through an educational endeavor or embarking on a new business,
• addressing the inevitable processes of illness, aging, grief and loss
• or going through an experience of instability, reorientation and rediscovery.
You are invited to join us to explore a range of skills to help you navigate the turbulence and complexity of life transitions.
** Registration fee: $68 for both sessions **
Dan Hines guides an exploration of what our lives are revealing to us, as we adapt to change.
We are invited to understand and open our awareness to the underlying dynamics beneath the surface.
The small group practice is inclusive, safe and respectful of inner wisdom.
We will meet for two sessions, spaced one week apart. In the week between, daily readings and reflective exercises will provide evocative opportunities to go deeper.
The practice in the sessions is informed by various models of human development, the social teachings of Parker J. Palmer and the Circles of Trust Approach.
This program is for you if:
• You recognize that you would benefit from a supportive group as you face into a time of transition;
• You are seeking clarity to make a decision;
• You are open for the challenge of courageous introspection toward self-growth and discovery;
• You are reconsidering how you want to deepen what you offer to the world;
• You are hoping to renew your sense of meaning and purpose;
• You resonate with the Circle of Trust® approach and the small group lineage of the activist Parker J. Palmer and the Center for Courage & Renewal.
BIO: Dan Hines is an internationally recognized Courage & Renewal® Facilitator mentored by Parker J. Palmer and the Center for Courage & Renewal. He is a political activist, change agent, Anglican priest, speaker, consultant for intentional communities and leadership coach for business, educational, and religious organizations.