- Meals are served at the Richardson Dining Room and the adjacent outdoor picnic tables.
- We are committed to making your dining experience relaxing, healthy, and flavourful.
- We strive to provide nutritionally sound, ethically sourced meals prepared with pride from whole ingredients. Since 2010 we have engaged in an ambitious project with our eight-acre Sorrento Farm located 2 km from the Centre.
- Throughout the growing season the farm provides our kitchen with a wide variety of produce, grown without invasive methods or the use of pesticides. You can expect to find Sorrento Farm produce at all meals throughout the summer season, ranging from the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers in your salads to the seasonal vegetables (carrots, peppers, eggplant, onions, celery, and more) used as ingredients in most of our meals. In addition, our herb garden at the farm provides much of the seasoning to our dishes, allowing you to “taste Sorrento” in every bite!
- More about the Sorrento farm here »
SUMMER COMMUNITY DINNER
Don’t forget that your tuition fee includes all snacks and also one evening meal: our Summer Community Dinner. This is held on Friday evening during each week of The Five Weeks of Summer Programming.
For young and old, each of the five weeks wraps up with a Closing Eucharist service, followed by a Summer Community Dinner and capped off with a dance in Kekuli. Everyone on site is welcomed to these closing celebrations. Come as you are, or dress up if you wish.