We honour the need for renewal and pause time. Join us and rest awhile!
Enjoy this beautiful space, and the glorious South Shuswap, at your own pace. We would love to welcome you to stay overnight or stay awhile at our family oriented campus.
Sorrento Centre is situated on the sunny shores of Shuswap Lake with 24 acres of park like setting and a beautiful private beach for families to enjoy.
For a more indepth overview please click here
Pandemic protocols for private RV and camping at the Sorrento Centre…
1. Before coming to the Sorrento Centre: Anyone who is feeling unwell should not come to our campus. Please call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 for medical advice.
2. No one from outside our region: We cannot accept any guests from outside the province, or from Vancouver, the Lower Mainland and Victoria due to current travel restrictions. All guests must register at our office and your place of residence will be confirmed.
3. Maximum of six people per site: No more than six people are allowed on each site. Maintain proper distancing from others whenever you leave your camp site.
4. Contact tracing: As part of the registration, the name and contact info for all guests must be registered with office. This information will be stored and used only if required by health authorities.
5. No indoor or outdoor gatherings with others: Two or more camping groups are not allowed to gather due to physical distancing rules. This includes the pathways and the waterfront.
6. Please wear a face mask and maintain proper distancing when entering our reception office or other spaces in our village.
7. Practice proper hand and sneeze hygiene to prevent the spread of disease. Use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitizer is available at the wash house and the front office.
8. Do not enter any buildings on our campus (except for the wash house and the reception office).
We are a family-friendly campground. Please be quiet after 10 pm and before 8 am. No consumption of alcohol, recreational drugs or smoking allowed at the waterfront or the pathways and public places of our campus.
Please pick up and properly dispose of your litter. Rowdy, disruptive and disrespectful behaviour will not be permitted.
Guests may use approved cooking devices in RV and campsites, but no open campfires are permitted. Use cleaning products to clean after you use the wash house.
Contact by phone: 250-675-2421, after hours: 250-463-9166