SAFETY PLAN (PDF) (updated July 2021)
1. Before coming to the Sorrento Centre: Anyone who is feeling unwell should not come to our campus. Please call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 for medical advice.
2. Visitors from across Canada: We welcome visitors from other provinces as domestic travel within Canada is permitted, but non-essential travel internationally continues to be restricted. Sorrento Centre will monitor to ensure compliance with relevant travel restrictions at registration and check-in.
3. Maximum of six people per site: No more than six people are allowed on each site. Maintain proper distancing from others whenever you leave your camp site.
4. Contact tracing: As part of the registration, the name and contact info for all guests must be registered with office. This information will be stored and used only if required by health authorities.
5. Limit indoor or outdoor gatherings with others: Small gatherings are permitted but please observe physical distancing on our campus and farm. Do not move picnic tables, chairs, benches or other furniture.
6. Facemasks are encouraged and we ask that you maintain proper distancing when entering our reception office or other spaces in our village.
7. Practice proper hand and sneeze hygiene to prevent the spread of disease. Use hand sanitizer regularly. Wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitizer is available at the wash house and the front office.
We are a family-friendly campground. Please be quiet after 10 pm and before 7 am. No consumption of alcohol, recreational drugs or smoking allowed at the waterfront or the pathways and public places of our campus.
Please pick up and properly dispose of your litter. Rowdy, disruptive and disrespectful behaviour will not be permitted.
Guests may use approved cooking devices in RV and campsites, but no open campfires are permitted. Use cleaning products to clean after you use the wash house.